cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email adddess

Bhogal99
Joining in

Hi can I please get help to reset my old blueyonder email address, it’s disconnected from virgin media was working till last week and has stopped working, I’ve tried lots of passwords but nothing is being accepted 

15 REPLIES 15

Hi Alex

have you any updates on blueyonder email address password reset please 

thanks 

kam bhogal 

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Bhogal99 

Just to clarify - do you currently have Virgin Media broadband?  I may have missed it but I don't recall you saying definitively - one way or the other.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi yes I do but it’s not linked anymore that’s what virgin keep telling me, I’ve called them 

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Bhogal99 wrote:

Hi yes I do but it’s not linked anymore that’s what virgin keep telling me, I’ve called them 

If that's the case and the original broadband account the email was linked to was set up by you, then provided the Blueyonder address is still live, a move and transfer might be in order.

This would move the old email profile with all it's addresses accoss to your current Virginmedia broadband service.

HOWEVER

You would lose any and all emails linked to your current broadband account, but it's something to consider.

@ModTeam  over to you.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Bhogal99, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email address and will send you a private message so that things can be looked into further. Please watch out for the purple envelope. - Chris

Hi Bhogal99, thanks for messaging us. I have send you a private message, would you be able to send the information over so that this can be looked into. ^Chris.