cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email account - Sorry not available ATM

momark
Joining in

This seems to be an issue which is affecting lots of people.

The help desk have run diagnostics and re-set my password (which I had already tried).

The issue is logged with the IT department - with a 5 day SLA. I am very upset as I rely so much on email as everyone  does these days.

Has anyone had the issue and had it fixed?

14 REPLIES 14

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If a ticket has been raised with the IT team then you will need to wait for them to report back.

The VM Forum Team should be able to follow up for you after the 5 days have elapsed, should it be required.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Graham

Thanks for this  - I understand the procedure. I'm trying to find out if there is something common to blueyonder accounts going on.

I've posted this to see if anyone has had the same issue and if it was resolved/did it take 5 days! 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It isn't unique to the blueyonder domain, accounts on the other VM domains get locked out as well from time to time.  In some cases the account can be unlocked easily by the staff but sometimes a referral to the IT Team is necessary is the reason for the lockout is more complicated.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Hi - can I please ask if you got this sorted?

I've had this since Friday - now with the IT team with up to 5 days response time!

Ok Graham - the worst thing is that it happened on Sat but the weekend does not appear to count in the response time - so I may have to wait until Friday.

Is there anything else I can do?  I have already said it's urgent as I need to access emails for travel this week (I deleted my account from all my devices as I thought that might help - so that means I can't even access old emails). Thanks

Hi @momark,

Thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear this. I can see the IT ticket that was raised has been closed as fixed and that you spoke with our team this morning and they reset the password for you. 

Are you still getting the same error?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The issue is most definitely not fixed!

The password was reset (I had already trie that myself yesterday).

Has a new ticket been raised in it's place? I was speaking to Ashley. 

I do apologise @momark

Will drop you a PM now so we can clear security and get this raised again if required. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ayisha_B wrote:

I do apologise @momark

Will drop you a PM now so we can clear security and get this raised again if required. 

Thanks

@Ayisha_B  Please see this thread on from the same customer.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Blueyonder-email-account-Sorry-not-available-ATM/m-p/4765...