cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email access

deepdhaliwal
Joining in

Hi, believe my @blueyonder.co.uk email address may have been orphaned.

Can someone help?

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @deepdhaliwal, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the account that has seemingly been orphaned.

I would be willing to look into this to see if this can be re-instated, however I would like to advise that I cannot guarantee the course of action I take will be successful.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

deepdhaliwal
Joining in

Hi, really hoping someone can help me with this... reading these forums, it appears my @blueyonder email account has been orphaned. I left VM some 6 years ago and was assured at the time that my email account would be unaffected.

I've tried desperately to call (and have been hung up on numerous times) as well as using the WhatsApp service where I'm sent round in a constant loop. I've been promised a resolution for a week now but still nothing.

I have tried to send a test email to the account and have not received a bounce back, so really hoping something can be done to reinstate it (if only for a short time for me to retrieve important documents)

Thanks in advance, Mohinder

You should refer back to your thread here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Blueyonder-email-access/m-p/5060452 and reply to the PM sent to you by a forum staff member.

(Multiple posts on the same issue are not recommended, it's too easy to have a relevant reply being missed.)

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

I did and ran up against another brick wall.

i need someone who is actually able to help to respond please

Hi @deepdhaliwal

I can see you are currently in a private message with a member of our team. Please remain in contact with them so they can look into your email issue for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

stevens39
Joining in

I have an @blueyonder.co.uk email address that should have been disabled but its still active.  How do I submit a request for it to be disabled?

Hi @stevens39 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post. Sorry to hear the email is not yet deactivated

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs