cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder deletion

Jenno67
Joining in

How do I delete an old Blueyonder account the email is still active but I don’t want it anymore, however I’m no longer a virgin customer. 

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in a day or so.

It isn't something that you can do yourself.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jenno67,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues deleting your old Blueyonder mailbox.

I'll be more than happy to assist. I will send you a Private Message to confirm some details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jenno67,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I have raised an IT ticket to have your mailbox deleted as per your request.

You may not receive a notification of when this is complete, but once this is done, you will no longer have access to the email. 

If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs