Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder Email

adalari
Joining in

Hello

I'm hsving sync/login issue trying to access my blueyonder account

Could I possibly get this looked into? Password reset?

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?

18 REPLIES 18

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The community cannot support you further if you will not expand on what the issue is.  You will need to wait for the VM Forum Team to reach this thread again.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @adalari,

I can see that both myself and my colleague have asked you some additional questions on the matter so we can get a better understanding of the problem, and by extension understand how best to help you reach a resolution as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Can you please expand on the matter as requested and we can go from there? We're keen to help, but we just need to know more about what's going on, what diagnostics and troubleshooting have been done, etc.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

adalari
Joining in

That's why I sent a direct message to you and your colleague,

But anyway,

The account has been deactivated by Virgin, I would like to ask the account recovery team to temporarily reactivate the account/email so that I can access some very personal and important emails and back up data.

@adalari the most important question which you haven’t answered is ‘is this blueyonder email address associated with a current active VM broadband subscription?’ If the answer is NO or ‘I’m not a Vm customer any more’, then the chances are that the email address, mailbox and the mail within it have all been deleted rather than just locked. In that event, I’m afraid they won’t be able to help you.

Hi @adalari,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly and expanding on what's happened.

What happens when you attempt to access the email account? Are you doing so via our webmail platform on our website, or a third party mail client/app?

Can you also confirm if the email address is linked to a currently active broadband account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

adalari
Joining in

It's bo longer linked to any active Virgin account

Hi @adalari thanks for getting back to us.

Do you mean it's no longer attached to an active account. but should be?  Or that you're no longer a customer whatsoever?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee

No longer a customer,

I was a secondary user on my mother's account

I now understand the terms and conditions etc.....

If I need a new email/provider fine

But my issue is it randomly went off...I need important email from that server and temporary access!

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @adalari,

Thank you for the update.

I am sorry but we would be unable to unlock this email, once the broadband account with us is disconnected. This is due to the T&Cs which state that the email will be deleted 90 days after disconnection, we found that a number of emails were still active and this was automatically actioned. If we raise an It ticket for this on an inactive broadband account it always gets rejected, so I would not want to give you false hope on this. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused with this.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide