Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder Email

adalari
Joining in

Hello

I'm hsving sync/login issue trying to access my blueyonder account

Could I possibly get this looked into? Password reset?

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?

18 REPLIES 18

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@adalari  The instructions set out here are a good place to start:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @adalari,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bit of trouble accessing your email account lately. Is this ongoing today? Has the advice provided by @Graham_A helped at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

adalari
Joining in

Hello

I'm in the same boat, can I have a moderator contact me - I really need some urgent access

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@adalari  the Moderators don't generally respond to posts as their role is to oversee the Community.

@Zach_R from the VM Forum Team has replied to your post offering assistance but you don't appear to have responded.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @adalari

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your Blueyonder emails. Is the email addresss you are discussing linked to an active Virgin Media broadband account?

If so, please do a password reset to something new, unique never used before. Please also do malware scans on all your devices. Then leave it 30 minutes before attempting to access the mailbox.

Let us know how you get on!

Best wishes,

Serena

adalari
Joining in

Thanks guys

I've mailed Zach and Serena directly

adalari
Joining in

Great.....

Not really getting much help here,

So depressed with this situation

Unsolicited Private Message  Hi,  You're receiving this message as you recently sent a private message to one of our staff members.  Although we love you to get in touch, could we please request you not send Private Messages to members of the Help and Support Team unless specifically requested, as we are unable to provide direct support in this manner.  If you have not already done so, could you please post a new thread in the Forums and we'll respond as soon as we can. In the meantime other members of the community may be able to provide assistance.  Kind regards,  Community Moderators

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@adalari  You haven't stated in this thread if you have tried the malware checks and password change mentioned earlier by me and repeated by the VM Forum Team staff.

If you can have done so and still cannot get access post back here so that the VM Forum Team can take a further look at what is going on with your account.

adalari
Joining in

Graham

Thats not the issue

Thats why I sent a direct message explaining the issue to Serena and Zach.