cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder Email Can No Longer Login

jmm2
Joining in

I have suddenly been unable to send and receive emails to my blueyonder account. When I try to sign in it says "no password" when I have entered a password.

I do not have a virgin media account and so cannot access my emails at all, or any web mail.

Can someone please help to allow me to login to my emails again?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jmm2 wrote:

I have suddenly been unable to send and receive emails to my blueyonder account. When I try to sign in it says "no password" when I have entered a password.

I do not have a virgin media account and so cannot access my emails at all, or any web mail.

Can someone please help to allow me to login to my emails again?

Thanks

A virgin media broadband account is required for the continued use of a blueyonder (or any other VM) email account. It is likely therefore that your blueyonder email address has been or is in the process of being deleted from the VM systems.  If the forgotten password route on the sign in page does not help then it is unlikely that you will be able to regain access to the account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jmm2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that you're having some trouble accessing your Virgin Media email address. As @Graham_A has explained, if you have an email address from us that is no longer linked to an active broadband account then it will be deactivated, typically within 90 days but it can sometimes take longer.

As has been suggested, are you able to follow the Forgot Your Password route to regain access? If you do then it'll likely be temporary, at which point you should gather and back up any important contacts and content.

Let us know how you get on either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Unfortunately the “forgot my password” doesn’t seem to recognise my email address and as we’ve not had a virgin account in a while, I do not know my account number etc. 

All I need is temporary access to move all my things over to a new email.

Is there anything else you can recommend?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi @jmm2, thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry you've not had any success gaining access to the email address in question.  I would like have a closer look on your behalf, as I would love to help you.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

@jmm2 the message that the system no longer recognises the email address is a strong hint that the mailbox and all the mail within it has now been deleted. Now, although I am absolutely sure that @Lee_R will do whatever they can to check this and if at all possible, reenable access for you, I have to say that that there is a very strong probability that that it has now gone and can't be restored.