cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked email

Philby1
On our wavelength

Hi, I have now spent over 5 hours on the phone to Virgin to try to access my virgin.net emails, I've had the email address for over 20 years and now for about a week I have not been able to get into it. Virgin promised to get IT to come back to my 48 hrs last Tuesday not contact! Phone them eventually got through to India and was told it was a Talk Talk problem _ a lie!!!!!! Phoned again and was told they had reset my password and leave it for 3 hours and it should be sorted - a lie it's not all they manage to do was reset the password on a different email address. Please can someone help me? I can get into my gmail account but not my virgin.net( which is my main one)

34 REPLIES 34

Philby1
On our wavelength

Since then 2 other people have messaged me from Virgin and I'm still without my virgin.net emails, copies are available.

Philby1
On our wavelength

I have now started to email the CEO of Virgin Media.

Hi Philby1, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email. I can see from your post that we have raised this with the IT team. The IT team will be working hard to resolve this and once resolved the emails should be working fine. Can you confirm if you are still having issues with the emails today? ^Chris

Philby1
On our wavelength

Hi Chris, yes I still have not got access to my virgin.net email. Can you tell me why everyone in the last 4/5 weeks is now ignoring me???

Why is it taking so long to get sorted?

Thanks for any info you can get!

Phil

Philby1
On our wavelength

Chris

Just for info I've been trying to get my email unlocked for 6/7 weeks now, keep being promised by various Virgin people who then no longer respond!

Best of luck Phil

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Phil, I'm really sorry that this still hasn't been sorted out it's disappointing that the ticket I raised many weeks ago is still ongoing - I tried to escalate it after 5 working days, but received an email from the team explaining the ticket cannot be escalated and they will fix it as soon as possible. 

I have noticed some tickets are taking longer than usual to be worked, so I'm sure it is just a matter of time but I do appreciate this will be far from ideal. As soon as I get an update from the IT team I will be sure to let you know.

Tom 

Philby1
On our wavelength

Tom

Thanks for at getting in touch, this is very very frustrating to say the least. 

We can certainly appreciate that Philby1. The team will be working to get this resolved asap for you. 

^Martin

Philby1
On our wavelength

Martin 

I still cannot understand why this is taking so long to sort out? It’s now been 8/9 weeks and still not sorted!!

I am so sorry that there has been a wait on this, we are doing all we can on our side to progress this with IT but it will require some more time. 

I am so sorry again for the wait but we will update you as soon as we have a resolution. 

Thank you