cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked email address?

kirstyh2208
Joining in

Since August 2021 I have been unable to receive any emails from a group call email from my daughters school.  Everything was received until around this time then it just stopped.

The school have double checked and email address is correct, and they have sent various test emails but nothing is coming through.

I have checked all my settings and have nothing blocked - can someone help?

The email addresses are all @groupcallalert.com.

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Are all other emails being received OK?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

ahrbee
Fibre optic

I assume that you have checked that these e-mails are not going to a spam or junk folder and being deleted as junk.

kirstyh2208
Joining in

Yes - have checked junk and spam folders, and everything that should be going in there is. 

Also all other emails are being received.

I have had to give the school my work email for just now, which isn’t ideal and they are being received fine, so there is definitely a problem with virgin media email address, 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Has the school queried the issue with groupcallalert.com in case they are suppressing delivery, i.e. your email address maybe on an unsubscribed list?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi kirstyh2208,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

Sorry for the issues caused, have you been able to query what @用心棒 has advised above?

Thanks,

Kain