cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisting

killjoy
Tuning in

How do I set up a blacklist to send the rubbish to the junlk folder and can I do it by ISP rather than the full email address which just 'rotates' all the while?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Select ☰ > Settings > ▸Email > Filter Rules but do note that small screen devices will not display the Filter Rules option unless Desktop website is requested.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Create a filter rule similar to the following where each domain is separated by a vertical line character, i.e. “|”:
2021-10-12.jpeg
FYI: to add additional domains append then to the existing Regex field value, for example to add miscreants.com the Regex field value would be:

example.com|miscreants.com

The Set colour flag action is a useful visual cue when determining how an email came to be in your Spam folder.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks, my problem is even more elemental in that I cannot find the link to set a rule.

I access the mail either via Virgin website or Open Mail.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Select ☰ > Settings > ▸Email > Filter Rules but do note that small screen devices will not display the Filter Rules option unless Desktop website is requested.

Many thanks