cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of NTLWorld email 90 days after leaving VM

Tribus21
Joining in

I understand that if terminate my VM account my NTLWorld account will cease after 90 days. But will the NTL account be fully available and funtional up to the end of 90 Days?

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Tribus21 wrote:

But will the NTL account be fully available and funtional up to the end of 90 Days?

The simple answer is that the account will not be closed before the 90 days are up and during the time it will operate exactly the same has if the broadband account was still live.

If you do have a problem within that 90 days the Forum Team here (VM employees who support this forum) will still do their best to get it sorted for you.

It is worth adding that in practice, VM often leave it much longer than 90 days before they get round to closing down email accounts that are no longer attached to a broadband. However, don't rely being able to access that Ntlworld email account after the 90 days are up.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tribus21,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and thank you for your question. I'll be happy to assist.

As @coenoby suggested, your NTLWorld email will operate as normal within the 90 days of you disconnecting your broadband account with us. However, we would advise you set up a new mailbox and set up email forwarding, as we are aiming to close all email accounts that are no longer attached to an active broadband account. This will prevent you from losing access to your needed emails and so that you're prepared for when this happens.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help in the meantime. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs