Did you mean: 

Auto forwarding of Email

ess1
Superfast

How long does it take for VM to action?

I completed request two days ago.

32 REPLIES 32

Hi,

Sorry for delay.  Confirm that all filters are deleted in webmail.

regards.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming, can you please confirm some more information on this which are listed above in Lisa's response? 

Thanks, Emily.

All filters deleted.  email is going into inbox.   No mail from family has been sent to me as yet.

There are no messages received re Filters etc.

Sorry ess1, for my understanding do you mean the emails aren't getting to you or they're going to your 'junk' mail box?

Regards

Lee

Hi,

I receive emails.   When I set up a Folder through Settings etc all mail goes into the first First Folder.  Subsequent named are not auctioned.

Thought that I had gone through all this.

rgds.

Hi ess1,

I appreciate we may have asked you to check a few things again ess1 and I can see that you have several threads and as some posts are quite old, I just want an update on what is happening now with your email account.

You've deleted every filter and rule in your email account and are able to send emails with out a problem? But you cannot receive any emails or just certain ones? And if you can receive emails, do they go into your inbox? I'm trying to understand whether there are any filters/rules in your email account so as it's a clean slate to help us pin point where the issue may be.

We will need more specific details so we can help log this such as the type of emails, subject headers, dates and times for example so they can look in the background. Please don't post the persona emails on here yet but if you can gather as much as you can, it will help us

Thanks,

Lisa

Thank you Lisa for prompt reply.

I am able to receive emails and they go into inbox.
There are no Filter Rules, just Blacklist.

Regards,
Sellick

Thanks ess1 / Sellick for confirming. Please can you gather the other information we require in my previous post, particularly the last paragraph as our IT Support Team will require them.

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks Lisa for continued assistance.

The only email address I am not receiving as far as I am able to ascertain is "letsplaychess.com".

Regards,

Sellick

Thanks for your reply. 

Would you be able to get "letsplaychess" to provide you with their virgin media email address as well as any logs, dates and times you can get from them as well. 

We need the details including full headers and technical logs as our IT team will need this to look into it further. 

Emma_C - Forum Team