Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto forwarding of Email

ess1
Superfast

How long does it take for VM to action?

I completed request two days ago.

32 REPLIES 32

Did this again for MS Edge.   Managed 5 or 6 this time.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you try deleting from the bottom rule up; as previously mentioned here the processing time seems to be less?

No.

Hello again.
Further to last post: I again tried in IE 11 and it worked!! Also ok in laptop, slightly slower.
Strangely 'tho I allowed all spam - even before - but did not receive any.

Still, lets try my "fresh start" with two items selected, which I receive in my inbox several times a day.

Thanks for staying with me

Hello 用心棒,

Regret am still having problem:

1.  After being able to delete, using IE11, I used Filter - Settings etc. for one address for which I receive many posts per day.

2. Received mail forwarded into this box, although not all was received, as I know that mail from my chess url is sent at least once per day.

3.  Deleted "Process subsequent items" and entered several addresses rearranging titles.  Tried with Spam move and delete.

4.  Now mail is in the 2nd Folder after =Blacklist.

Am confused to say the least and would really appreciate assistance from anyone please.

Regards

Hi Ess1,

Can you clarify what is happening at this stage since your first post?

Have you been able to remove all of settings applied to the mailbox? Which of the settings are you needing help with?

Cheers,

Corey 

Regret my delay.   Just tried to carry on but have become very frustrated now.

Issue re Folder Rule only processes the first entry.  I therefore have all my emails in the first Folder.

I do not really wish to change provider but think this might be my only course of action.

Regards,

ess1.

Hi ess1,

I understand that some of your rules and filters may be causing issues with the auto forward and usually with platform issues like this we'd need to find a specific error message to report back to the email team. Do you get an error if you leave the page running when you try to delete filters?

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks for reply.

Query is tied in to my original problem in that Filtering of my emails has not been functioning properly.   I deleted all filters and completed caching in MS IE11 and Edge.   All part of my posts.

I have all my email going into one Folder - the first one.   Subsequent filter instructions ignored as all action has already taken place.

Now I do not receive mailing for sites, e.g. letsplaychess.com to inform me of my move.   There are others including my family.

Appreciate assistance to this long-running problem.

Regards 

Hi ess1,

Did you remove every filter from your email account in Webmail ? We really would need some error messages or something more to see if we can report this to our IT department as otherwise they will say that the filtering and rules feature are working properly. Can you give us more details about the new issue where you're not receiving any emails from family members and certain sites? Do they have certain content or email subjects in common? Please tell us more.

Thanks,

Lisa