Menu
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon email redirecting.

@JeepSwensonfan wrote:

I think my computer is compromised, so going to format it and start again. Nothing shows up in a deep scan, but it may be too deep imbedded.

Ok, but even after doing that you would still be well advised to move to a more secure email service.

Google's Gmail and Microsoft's Outlook Mail (formerly Outlook.com and originally 'Hotmail' Smiley Wink) both support 2 Factor Authentication via SMS and both are also free. You will see that they appear as #1 and #2 on this list https://www.lifewire.com/best-free-email-accounts-1356641

As Miss Pasco suggested earlier, you would be well advised to move to a more secure email service even if only for any online shopping or financial sites that you use.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
JeepSwensonfan
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

I am in the process of switching to gmail.

Thanks.

coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@JeepSwensonfan wrote:

It keeps saying that something went wrong with loading and it will be fixed soon.

You could try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser or switch to using another browser to see if that helps. It often does.Smiley Wink

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
JeepSwensonfan
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I will give firefox a try.

Thanks.