Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Am not able to receive (or send) emails via my ntlworld.com address

Have called 0345 454 1111 - pur me through to 0800 064 823 (that took 30 minutes), said they would have put me through to the Tech team but got cut off.

When i log in to virginmedia.com to read my emails i get this error message - its been like this for 3 days!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Am not able to receive (or send) emails via my ntlworld.com address

I have received any emails since yesterday. I did phone only to be told that there's an issue with Blueyonder?

G
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is my problem due to them resolving their Blueyonder issue?

Is it a case of just being patient till it resolves itself or it it worth me trying to get through to someone on the phone, even though they might take a very long time?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AndyPats,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear you're unable to send and receive emails. So I can get a clearer picture, can you tell us whether you're using a third party application such as Outlook or Thunderbird? Can you try our webmail here if you haven't already? 

I've also looked at your details and can see you spoke to an agent regarding this (or maybe your online account). Did they perform any password resets or log any tickets about this?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lisa brilliant webmail version is now working

Thank you for looking after me

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problem and happy to hear it's working now:) Please let us know if you have anymore issues with it.

Regards,

Lisa