Menu
LyndonJ
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Alternate email addresses

Hi

In my primary account if I go into settings I have three alternative email addresses.

Is it possible to change/remove and add to these.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Community elder
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Alternate email addresses

Sign in to My Virgin Media then click on My Profile and then Manage Accounts.  From that screen you can make changes and add or delete email addresses.  You can have up to 9 different addresses.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
LyndonJ
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's what I thought but when I scroll down there are three "alternative" email addresses that it won't let me change

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@LyndonJ wrote:

That's what I thought but when I scroll down there are three "alternative" email addresses that it won't let me change

The 'alternate' email addresses are aliases of your primary email address.  They share the same mailbox and password as the primary address and cannot be deleted or added to.  Most likely they are blueyonder addresses.

LyndonJ
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

In the old blueyonder days I have done this through the self-care arrangement. I take Virgin have stopped this so the option I have now is to auto forward to my new address.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@LyndonJ wrote:

In the old blueyonder days I have done this through the self-care arrangement. I take Virgin have stopped this so the option I have now is to auto forward to my new address.

Yes, the ability to change blueyonder aliases ended when all new email addresses became @VirginMedia.com. 

LyndonJ
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Okat. Thank you for your help

0 Kudos