cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin access

PoyntonJE
Joining in

Many years ago as administrator of my ntlworld account I added an address for my wife. My wife no longer needs this address and has asked me to delete it but I cannot now find access to the admin screen. I am using WLM. Where do I go to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us @PoyntonJE.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get a request raised with our support team to have the email address removed from your account. I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PoyntonJE  You should be able to do this through the main My Virgin Media account for your VM (ntlworld account)  Sign in to My Virgin Media with your primary email address and password.  Click on Update settings > Account Details > scroll down the screen until you see Manage other My Virgin Media accounts.  Click on that and then on the next page you should see any other accounts you have added including your wife's email address.  Click on delete to the right of the email address concerned.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Unfortunately it has forgotten my account details as I switched to another service provider some time ago.

Hi PoyntonJE, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Wife's email address looked into. 

Can I ask if her Email is a Virgin Media address please?

Thanks,

Megan_L

ntlworld

Thanks for coming back to us @PoyntonJE.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get a request raised with our support team to have the email address removed from your account. I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks. Will do,

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@PoyntonJE wrote:

Unfortunately it has forgotten my account details as I switched to another service provider some time ago.

If you are no longer a Virginmedia broadband customer, all the email accounts linked to your old account will be lost shortly. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.