cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new email address to a secondary account.

jalesi2001
Just joined

Hi guys, I still have the old @blueyonder.co.uk email addresses on my account, there used to be a way of having up to 3 (I think?) email addresses for each account, can you still do that?  And if so, how do you add/change them?

For example, I am the main account holder, so I have my account, but on there is my main email address, and also my paypal address which is different. My partner has a secondary account, and has 3 different email addresses, all under one secondary account.

Does that make sense?! I'm wondering if I dont have the option to change them anymore as Im running the old blueyonder email addresses?

Many thanks, jalesi2001

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think what you are describing was the facility to add aliases to blueyonder email addresses.

It is no longer possible to add or change blueyonder alias addresses.  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think what you are describing was the facility to add aliases to blueyonder email addresses.

It is no longer possible to add or change blueyonder alias addresses.  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your reply, I was expecting that was going to be the case. ☹️