cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add additional email address

simonshearer
Joining in

I am trying to add an additional email address. I go to 'My Profile', and then to 'Manage Accounts' but all I get is a message

Oops, something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

And it's been like that for weeks. When will it be 'up and running again'?

7 REPLIES 7

sambasong
Tuning in

This facility has not been working for months now  and I somewhat despair at the efforts to fix it. 

I reported it on the 19/1/22,  John_CS in the forum team,  who stated it was being fixed over the next couple of weeks.  Reported again on the 8/2/22  Steven_L  at the forum team stated he had raised a fault.   Both logged onto my account and reproduced the issue.  But as you say still not working. 

Very poor service. 

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @simonshearer

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues adding an additional email to your online account. Please be sure you are in your primary account to do this. If you are can you advise what browser you are using? Does this issue occur on both the website and on the app

Can you also try logging in from this webpage to see if this resolves the error? Let me know how you get on. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carly

Everything you have suggested I have tried  and it still does not work.  Your colleagues Steven_L  and John_CS  logged into my account  and confirmed there was a problem.  Is it possible that you can speak with them to check how the fault is progressing that they raised back in February  and provide an update please. 

Thanks

Plus apologies to @Simonshearer for hijacking your post...but the issue has been about for some time.

Hi @sambasong

Sorry to hear you are also having an ongoing issue with the accessing your account. I will check back with the team so they can work on escalating this for you. I appreciate your patience whilst we try and resolve this for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I don't have the app but I have tried this on two browsers and I am the main account holder.

Thank you for confirming this @simonshearer. Please join me on private message and we'll raise an IT ticket for your account. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley