cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account log in trouble

gill139
Tuning in

I've been unable to log into my email or VM account on my laptop for a day or so. My emails are still coming through on my smartphone.

I have done the usual such as clearing cache,browsing data etc and have tried other browsers. Still getting the "Something's gone wrong page".

Checked the status page and even though a broadband issue is flagged it doesn't make sense as my connection seems fine.

Any suggestions or explanations?

4 REPLIES 4

perkaa
Joining in

I've been having the same problem and can't get hold of anyone to help.

The problem has resolved itself and I can now access my e-mails.  Not sure what the problem has been.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi gill139, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with accessing your My VM and email accounts. 

There was an issue open regarding this which has since been resolved so if you are still having a problem, please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi perkaa, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. 

We're sorry to hear you were also having this issue. It's great to see you've updated the thread to let us know things are resolved for you. 

If you do have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help you further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs