Menu
Jamesc2223
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Access to old Virgin Media Email

Hi,

To cut a long story short some of my tennants terminated my virgin media account and I have lost access to my old virginmedia.com email address.  Is it possible to still access this email or if not can I transfer all the old data to my sons account as really need to access some important information stored in the folders on the account.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to old Virgin Media Email

Your question actually opens a can of worms:

To cut a long story short some of my tennants terminated my virgin media account

Being as you are the account holder, that should not have happened without your consent.

I have lost access to my old virginmedia.com email address

The two questions at this point are - How long ago was the account closed, and do you currently have a Virgin Media broadband account?

Tim

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jamesc2223,

It might be possible to link your old Mail Service (including your VM email address) to your sons' account but it would replace any existing email addresses on his account.

Also, we'll need to see the status of your email address on our systems, to see if access can be restored or not.

Please reply to my PM (purple envelope top right) and I'll get back to you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Jamesc2223
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks all sorted now

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

To cut a long story short some of my tennants terminated my virgin media account

Being as you are the account holder, that should not have happened without your consent.

@ravenstar68 If the tenants try and get VM as legal tenants unless the lease forbids it i think it is perfectly legal.

A tenant is the legally lives in the house and has rights. the landlord (unless in the lease) cannot access or use the house for personal use.

VM would see the landlord as not living there and would start the move out process.

0 Kudos