cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to emails

Maryb4
On our wavelength

I am unable to access my emails and everything I am told to do by Virgin doesn't work which doesn't surprise me as the information given to change to ebilling is incorrect which I have raised before on this forum  Appalling service from Virgin

17 REPLIES 17

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Maryb4 wrote:

It states that my Virgin Media Mail is Unavaillable and directs me to My Virgin Media and tells me to sign in  which I do but that shows up my home page with my bill details etc on it.  When I click on email I get the same message.  

As I say it is of no help whatsoever 

The first thing that you should do to unlock your email account is to change the password for the email address concerned.

Each email address now has its own My VM account

Secondary accounts changes now have to be made via the My Virgin Media account for the secondary email.

Sign into the account here: https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media using the email address concerned and the current password. Once logged in click on Account Settings then Account details. You should now see the options to change password etc.

If that isn't available try https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password

If no security answers have been set for the email address concerned then you will need to call in for support and select technical issues> email

Once you have changed the password wait for one hour before trying to access the email account.  If it still says it is unavailable post back here and the VM Forum Team will be able to assist further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Maryb4
On our wavelength

ok thanks for your help  It is appreciated 

Maryb4
On our wavelength

changed my password and although I can access My Virgin Media page it is still saying my email page is unavailable and there is no facility for unlocking my email page 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Maryb4 The VM Forum Team should reach this thread shortly to take this further with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced Maryb4,

Welcome back to the community.

Just so we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Maryb4
On our wavelength

Can you please come back to me as I'm still not getting access to my emails

Maryb4
On our wavelength

Yesterday I posted a question re my email account and received a PM from Virgin.  They asked me to provide security information which I gave them so that they could look at the issue.  Guess what no one has come back to me.  This is so typical of Virgin Media  Once they have you under contract they don't care.  I will be leaving them as soon as I can they are a disgrace as a company and by far the worst I have dealt with 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM Maryb4, 

I'm glad we were able to get the mailbox working again.

As usual if you do have any future queries then please don't hesitate to contact the team again.

Take care,

Kain