cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to emails

Maryb4
On our wavelength

I am unable to access my emails and everything I am told to do by Virgin doesn't work which doesn't surprise me as the information given to change to ebilling is incorrect which I have raised before on this forum  Appalling service from Virgin

17 REPLIES 17

Maryb4
On our wavelength

I'm having bother accessing my emais and the help Virgin website gives me is of no use.  This doesn't surprise me as the information they give for you to change to ebilling is also inaccurate which I posted last year and nothing has been done to rectify it.  An appalling service from Virgin 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

All of Virginmedia's customer service is appalling. It's something that we customers have to put up with until there is an alternative to move to. 

If you can give full details here of your problem I'm sure someone can help. What devices are you using for email? Are you using a device email app, or looking at webmail with a browser? What messages do you get? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Maryb4
On our wavelength

When I try to access my emails I get a message saying not available and I am redirected to my home page which I can acceess but when I click on the email icon I get the same message.

I am using my laptop. 

Yes they are probably the worse company I have had to deal with.  It has taken me months to get out of e-billing with an assurance, each month, that it has been resolved yet I still get a paper bill  Once again today I have been told its resolved though I wont be holding my breath

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

What happens when you log in at https://mail2.virginmedia.com/    ? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Maryb4
On our wavelength

It states that my Virgin Media Mail is Unavaillable and directs me to My Virgin Media and tells me to sign in  which I do but that shows up my home page with my bill details etc on it.  When I click on email I get the same message.  

As I say it is of no help whatsoever 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

That's a bit concerning. When you go to your MyVirginmedia page, is your email address listed there? 

- jpeg1

Maryb4
On our wavelength
It also states to select the password box which doesn't exist just like the e-billing box doesn't exist either

Maryb4
On our wavelength

It is listed within my account details

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Well that's a relief, your email account hasn't been closed.  There are some more knowledgeable users here who may have better suggestions, otherwise I think you will need a staff member to pick this up and look further into it. 

- jpeg1