cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to an old Virgin Media blue yonder email account

john-wiggins
Tuning in

I have an old blueyonder email account that it would be useful to recover some important emails from. Can someone contact me to help with this? The address is still active as I still receive emails from another alias that forwards to my gmail account

28 REPLIES 28

Laura32
Just joined

Afternoon 

I am unable to access my blueyonder account on the email portal as it was set up when i was 12 and i am unable to change the passwords on some old accounts that i wish to change over to my new one.  It is still active as i can receive emails from it but not all of them. Would it be possible for the password to be reset? I am not a with Virgin media presently.

I have been trying to attention on this matter for months now. There was a minor flurry of assistance at first which very soon ended with no effect. I have a hacked account that is being abused and no way to shut it down. Good luck. 

Hi pajp16,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome, sorry to hear your Blue Yonder Email was hacked, are you still a Virgin Media customer?

Regards

Paul.

Yes I am. Someone by the name of Sabrina_B was supposed to be dealing with it but as I said has gone quiet. My name is on this thread and others trying to explain what has happened. I cannot access my email from the main system as it’s an old blue yonder address. Telephone support told me there is nothing they can do. 

Hi @pajp16, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pajp16,

Thank you for coming back to Daniel and myself over Private Message. I'm glad that we were able to assist with your query.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

keithnrbath
Tuning in

All beyond me but would love to reinstate BY email on me iPhone 

heleninbristol
Tuning in

Hi, I have the same problem. I can access my old blueyonder and virginmedia accounts on my phone but I can't log in via webmail or the virginmedia portal to access them or to change the automated message that I set up on them a while ago. I am no longer an active virginmedia customer - I need to update my settings.

Hi heleninbristol, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue accessing your account currently. We do have an open fault affecting emails so this may be preventing you from accessing things. It may also be that the email account has been locked due to you no longer having an active Virgin Media broadband account. 

We'll need to wait until the fault has been resolved and hopefully you will then be able to access your account. If you are able to access it, we stress that you should use the access to save anything you need to and work towards moving your email service to your new provider or to an Email provider. This is because we are only able to offer an email service to active VM broadband customers. Once the account has been disconnected for 90 days, the email address is usually deleted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs