cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Positive Comment!

ahrbee
Fibre optic

Over the years, I've posted mostly critical comments about Virgin Media so today, I am breaking the mould with a positive comment.

We recently received a [verified] e-mail from McAfee warning that our e-mail address and password were appearing on the Dark Web, apparently from a data breach in 2019. We had not suffered any known related issues but we thought we should change our e-mail password. Initially, the 'Forgot Your Password' route online did not work so I had to call 150. I was delighted to get through without a great delay, speak to an agent who was knowledgeable, patient and helpful and get the job done.

I know that it is unusual on this forum but praise where it is due.

3 REPLIES 3

ahrbee
Fibre optic

I should say that the solution to changing the password on my subsidiary e-mail account (which I was unable to do online through 'Forgot My Password') was to log in to my account holder's account and change the subsidiary account password for there. Once I was advised of this route, the execution was simple.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

That's really good to hear! 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi ahrbee,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and for the update, glad to hear you have now been able to change your Email password Via the account holders online account log in, if you do have any further issues or need any help at all, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.