cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

We know you like to access information on whatever device you’re using, wherever you are, so it’s only right that our methods of account management are equally versatile and dynamic. To help our customers, we have a variety of methods available to make this a simple and easy process. Let’s take a look at some of the ways that you can view your Virgin Media balance at home or on the move.

Logging into My Virgin Media

You can access your Virgin media account from your desktop or smartphone via the Virgin Media website.  Think of My Virgin Media as your basepoint HQ and once you’re registered and signed in you will be able to manage your account. Here are just a few great features you can use from within My Virgin Media.

Check your balance

Here you can view your balance, previous bills and also make payments all in one place. This is also where we obtain your details should we need to contact you so it’s a good idea to ensure these are kept up to date. There are also some really helpful articles on understanding your bill whether this is your 100th bill or the first, you’ll find the all the answers to your queries should you have any.

ViewBalance_2.pngHere you will also be able to see what offers and upgrades are available to you. The offers are always changing so it’s a great way to keep up to date and ensure that you’re getting our best deal. There’s also a news section to help keep you informed on all the goings on in the Virgin Media universe.  Our news can range from TV updates, saving money on your bill to security tips on happy browsing for all the family. It’s a great place to check out and stay up to date with our latest news and offers.

My Virgin Media App

ViewBalance_3.png

Sometimes you’re on the go and don’t happen to have a desktop handy in your pocket. It’s ok, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. You can now check your bill and balance using your phone or mobile device thanks to the all-new My Virgin Media App. It’s a powerhouse of an app that provides you with some of the key features of the desktop version. 

You’ll be able to manage your account on the go by:

• Viewing your bills,
  • Making payments,
  • Checking service status and
  • Exploring your current Virgin Media service package.

Our new My Virgin Media app is free to download and is available to both Android and iOS users. 

You can download the app from either the Google Play store (Android 5 and above), or the Apple AppStore (iOS 9 and above)

Just click the links above, or search your device's app store for ‘My Virgin Media’.

A note about Credit Limits

We also help manage your balance by setting limits on accounts. These are put in place to allow you to manage your account with us, especially if you’re a new customer and aren’t sure how many phone calls you’re going to be making, or how many pay-per-view movies you’ll be buying each month. There are two types of limit – a ‘shadow’ limit, and an actual credit limit.

We sometimes need to list an advisory limit on your account to act as a buffer zone. This is also called a Shadow limit.  Your services will not be restricted if you exceed your this limit, but we will get in touch with you through your chosen contact method to inform you if you do.

Your account may also have a credit limit, which will be applied when you set the account up for the first time. If you were to reach the credit limit, then your services can be restricted immediately.

While the Credit Limit is only used within the current 30 day bill period as a way to monitor and manage unbilled usage, if you have a previous unpaid bill, then this could potentially affect the limit. The overdue balances can restrict an account, regardless of whether the current Credit Limit is breached or not.

1 Comment