cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave_DW

As part of our ongoing improvements to the 360 experience, the latest update has been released to all 360 boxes. This was a minor update but here is what has changed following the recent update.

We have introduced a ‘Next episode’ button to enable you to skip directly to the next episode of a programme without having to fast forward to the end of the episode first. This will be available on all Catch Up and On Demand programmes as can be seen below.

Dave_DW_0-1666181348288.png

We have also made some tweaks to the voice control when it comes to recordings. You can now use voice commands to ‘Go to recordings’ to view your current recordings and ‘Go to planned recordings’ to view future recordings.

8 Comments
annie2608uk
Joining in

That’s good, thank you.

ian200
On our wavelength

Do you appreciate that this is truly a step backwards, not forwards.

Saying 'recordings' used to take you to both Recordings and Planned Recordings, now you are saying I need to remember two voice commands, not one, truly a step backards, not forwards.

Do you eve consider the elderly when you make these backwards changes. It took me an age to find where my Planned Recordings were.

Let's look at the changes

V6 Recordings and Planned Recordings = 1 button press

Before update Recordings

V360 Click Home, right arrow 6 clicks = Recordings or 1 Voice Command

After update Recordings

V360 Click Home, right arrow 6 clicks = Recordings or 2 Voice Commands, one for Recordings and one for Planned Recordings.

Truely, genuinely a step backwards, especially for the erderly trying to keep up with changes that are neither announced or considered.

For emphasis, truely, geninely a step backwards. Please reinstate the 'Recordings' taking you to both recordings and planned recordings.

Thanks.

Earnestly
Tuning in

I still can say "recordings" and both recordings and planned (button) appear.

ShelbyS
Joining in
Virgin TV 360 is a step-up from the previous V6 and TiVo boxes and the former neednt even change box.The interface is cleaner, the profiles are a nice touch for different members of the household and the remote with voice search provides much better accessibility.
Earnestly
Tuning in

I have 2 boxes, now 360. The annoying problem that I have is the fact that one box won't record/delete series without the other box being on.

bwlblue
On our wavelength

Virgin TV 360, could be so much better if VM did a big update instead of small ones. We have had the Horizon software for over a year and still miss features of the TiVo software (copyright permitting)

Why can’t VM listen to its customers and address their concerns. For us we miss restoring an accidental deleted programme, manual programming and in Record setting a default. In Newest we would prefer to set it A-Z as a default. We are waiting on the latest update which I think is 4.44. We are still on 4.43. Wimbledon Area. 

Dinger
Dialled in

We are still on 4.43 in Area 31

broksonic
Fibre optic

A skip adverts button on recording I think would be useful