VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Great new features for your My Virgin Media app

my-vm-app-hero-desk-v3.gif

• View, print and download your bills

• Service checker with diagnostics and text updates

• Payments made easier

If you’ve already downloaded our My Virgin Media app, you’ll know all about the really useful information that’s available at your fingertips, from straight-forward package and bill information, to handy service status and help articles.
But we’ve not stopped there. We’ve listened to your feedback and made the app better.

More about your bills

Latest Bill.jpg

From the My Bills screen, you can now find out much more about your bill.

Now you can download, save and print a PDF version of your bill for future reference.

And it’s not just the most recent one – you have access to previous bills too, in the Bill History section.

Testing, testing 1-2-3

Diagnose Issue.jpg

If one of your Broadband or TV isn’t running how it should, check the Service screen.
You can now run diagnostic tests on your kit to try and fix any problems. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!

You’ll also be able to find out if there are any issues in your local area – and sign up for text updates to keep you in the know.

Easier Payments

We’ve simplified and improved the way you can make payments through the app, to make it even easier for you to settle your bill if you’re a non-direct debit customer.

Just go to the Bill screen and press Make a Payment. Note: This option will only appear for non-direct debit customers

Come on the journey with us

Our work doesn’t stop there.  We’ve created the app for you, our customers, and need your help to continue evolving it. We’d love to hear your feedback.  To tell us how else we can improve the app, please drop us a comment below.

Alternatively, you can give us feedback directly in the app. Just tap the top-right corner of the My Virgin Media app screen and select “Give us app feedback”, and we’ll use your comments to enhance it wherever we can. 

And if you’re not already signed up, please click on this link to participate in our app trials.  You can get your hands on the latest My Virgin Media app release before we launch to the public, and tell us what you think.

Get the updated My Virgin Media app

You can download the app from either the Google Play store (Android 5 and above), or the Apple AppStore (iOS 9 and above)

Just click the links above, or search the app store for ‘My Virgin Media’.

Once you have downloaded the app, you’ll need to log in with your My Virgin Media username and password.

Don’t worry, if you haven’t set up your My Virgin Media account yet you can register through the app. You’ll need your account number and area reference handy to register.

What are you waiting for? Download it now, and let us know what you think in the space below

1 Comment
wyre
Superfast

virgin connect  app does not work right on with unlock phone with virgin  sim in  a  new sim was sent    same happing still  , tells I have no account. yet my on my ee phone  virgin  connect works