cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave_DW

Tyson Fury returns home this weekend for a tantalising heavyweight showdown with Dillian Whyte at Wembley Stadium, and you can catch all the action with Virgin TV.

Fury hasn’t fought in the UK since 2018 but, fresh off the back of an impressive 11th round victory over Deontay Wilder in October, returns home to defend his heavyweight title on St George’s Day.

Many will have undefeated Fury down as favourite for this one. The ‘Gypsy King’ has been on a remarkable journey over the past few years to become a dominant force in the heavyweight division, emerging victorious from his epic trilogy of fights against Wilder late last year. Fury originally claimed that he would retire after this fight but has backtracked slightly from those comments in recent weeks, now choosing to reserve any decision until after this weekend’s big fight. If this is to be his final fight though, he will want to go out in glory. But write Dillian Whyte off at your peril.

The Brixton born fighter has had a distinguished career, with 28 wins from 30 fights including dispatching Alexander Povetkin in fine style in his most recent fight in March last year. Whyte has deliberately kept a low profile in the build up to this fight, refusing to engage in any of the usual promotional activity, and will be hoping his boxing on the night speaks for itself.

With a capacity crowd of up to 94,000 expected, which would make it a British boxing record attendance, Fury vs Whyte is the main event to a mouth-watering night of boxing.

Full Card

Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte (Heavyweight)

Anthony Cacace vs Jonathan Romero (Super Featherweight)

Tommy Fury vs Daniel Bocianski (Light Heavyweight)

Isaac Lowe vs Nick Ball (Featherweight)

David Adeleye vs Chris Healey (Heavyweight)

Kurt Walker vs TBC (Super Featherweight)

Karol Itauma vs Michal Ciach (Light Heavyweight)

Royston Barney-Smith vs Jahfieus Faure (Super Featherweight)

When?

Saturday 23rd April 2022. The event begins at 6PM from Wembley Stadium, London.

How to Watch?

The event is available to purchase from Tuesday 19th April at 10am through BT Sport Box Office in HD for £24.95.

To buy from a 360 box, press Home then select Live Events and select the event. You can watch on the night itself by going to Home > Saved > Rentals.

To buy from a TiVo or V6 box, press Home and then go to On Demand > Live Events and press red. To watch, go to On Demand > Live Events > Event Bookings.

Can I rewatch?

Repeats will be shown every 3 hours from 9AM Sunday 24th April until 6PM Monday 25th April (final playout). The event cannot be recorded.

105 Comments
DeanoB
Joining in

I restarted my virgin box, and it finally started working. Still not happy about missing 1.5 hours worth

SamUllah1
Joining in

I still don’t have it!

Chippy4
Settling in

Just spoken to someone from Virgin Media about the Fury fight, she said the problem may be sorted by 10pm/10.30pm - unbelievable.

HBIC
Just browsing

still don’t have it…

Ant12345
Just browsing

Still have a blank screen. Tried restarting a load of times and still nothing!!!

Tweed1977
Joining in

I reset my box and it come on

TheWardis
Joining in

Where else can we watch the fight?? Any ideas please? 

TheWardis
Joining in

Can’t find on demand - it is NOT there

TheWardis
Joining in

It has taken payment and we can’t get the thing on!

Phil25h
Settling in

For those that now have access-did you call the helpline to log the issue or did it just come on (noting some people have reset this box)? 

I’ve tried resetting and still have the blank screen. 

I have people coming round in 5 mins to watch it……nightmare!! 

TheWardis
Joining in

I don’t even have a blank screen - I haven’t got on demand anywhere…. So frustrating!

Markmorley
Joining in

I did nothing. No box reset or phone calls.

I had sound so just left it on, picture came about half way through Tommy fury fight. 

Rach2605
Settling in

We have a black screen when clicking on live events. Tried restarting and still black screen...

Clair1303
Joining in

Just left blank screen on, eventually first sound and then screen came on, during round 2 of Tommy Fury fight.  Really didnt appreciate an 'oops' screen message, (should have been an apology message) and def not happy that a good hour and a half of paid service has not been not provided...expect a refund or credit of 'some kind'.  Hope it comes good for those other paying customers, still experiencing issues soon. Not good service Virgin.

Phil25h
Settling in

Mine has just come on-didn’t do anything. 

Good luck everyone-hope it gets sorted for you all

TheWardis
Joining in

It’s just come up on our screen - just like that! So angry!

TheWardis
Joining in

Had to turn of the box four times - so not sure if that did it?? Worth a try for those who still can’t get it on. 👍

calamitycarls
Settling in

we still have nothing. its so frustrating. a house full of boys wanting to watch and nothing!

amxor1
Joining in

Same here. Just a blank screen and £25 down the toilet. 

Breenioni911
Joining in

Still not working and no help from Virgin media. Come on virgin sort it out and look after your loyal customers.