Menu
chenks
Rising star
Message 31 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Re: why do virgin keep putting up bills?

@Rippedofftoolon wrote:
Virgin Fixed broadband is dead to me and probably could be so for many broadband users.

This description would only get the back up of a Virgin Shill, most users of a Forum probably could not be bothered to argue the point, but would just ask themselves if they could save some money and would it work, my experience is yes it does, so I have a valid contribution to make to this forum like it or not.

most people who have cancelled and moved to another product wouldn't keep posting in a forum of that company they have left.
it's not "dead to you" though, as you've already posted saying you'll come back if you decide you want to.

oh, and i'm also a Three customer (for mobile voice and data), and the speeds i get are about 70Mbps down and 30Mbps up. you are seriously being ripped off if all you can get is 14Mbps down. hmmm does that show the limitations of 4G in your area and that's it's not as good as you think?

0 Kudos
chenks
Rising star
Message 32 of 33
Flag for a moderator

@Rippedofftoolon wrote:
I would have gone to Virgin had they had a deal as good as three.

Besides as I said before I will come back to Virgin if I wish and proved wrong long term and you wont stop me.

but fixed line is dead?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 33 of 33
Flag for a moderator

i have 3 Three Data sims in my ipads but the speeds are are great in build up area

0 Kudos