cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can i find a rundown on all tv packages and costs.

Geoffgil
On our wavelength

I am in the process of changing from TIVO fun package to 360 mixit. where can I find a rundown of costs etc

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Geoffgil 

The lower prices on the following page are new customer prices, the higher price is for out of contract customers 

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband 

Your best bet is to speak to either regrades or retentions (thinking of leaving us) 

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents. Hopefully you can negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract.

You can use the following link to compare any channel differences between the Fun and Mixit packages - pay particular attention to the kids section. 

ChannelGuide_Jan_22.pdf 

To add any channels that may be missing look at Personal_Picks.pdf 

The kids Personal Pick is £5 a month.  With the other Personal Picks, the first one you add is an extra £7 a month, any additional ones are £5 a month. You can cancel the Personal Pick at any time by giving 30 days notice. It won't affect your contract or any discounts you have.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali