Menu
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: what ever happend to customer loyalty?????

@Exorcist74 wrote:
for you it might be a luxury, but for me broadband its a necessity & I already have Free view
lets agree to disagree....
Have a nice day

Did you ask for you "loyal customer discount"?  Mine is currently at  -£10/mo.  Worth asking.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
chenks
Community elder
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@jbrennand wrote:

@Exorcist74 wrote:
for you it might be a luxury, but for me broadband its a necessity & I already have Free view
lets agree to disagree....
Have a nice day

Did you ask for you "loyal customer discount"?  Mine is currently at  -£10/mo.  Worth asking.

surely the OP wouldn't want that though? as they want to be treated the same as all other customers, some who don't get that discount.

wez
Fibre optic
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

The standard deal (for current customers) is £44 for the 50BB and talk weekends. So you are getting it cheaper than is currently the non new customer price.

All companies from time to time set time limited prices to attract new customers, then they pay the same as everyone else via the standard pricing.

Say you buy a TV for £300, 12 months later you notice its on sale from the same shop for £200 would you want the shop to refund you the difference?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

"Say you buy a TV for £300, 12 months later you notice its on sale from the same shop for £200 would you want the shop to refund you the difference?"

I would want to. The question is, would they...
No this is the real world, not a dream world 😛

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos