Menu
Highlighted
handman
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

engineers number

does anyone have a number where I can contact engineer for Bristol area they came out last week as my tv,internet and telephone lines comes across my 2 neighbours houses pinned to the gyttering then across a gap to my house and pinned down the wall as it comes into my house and the storms last week ripped all the wires out so now the cable is hanging down from the roof and caught on my neighbours shed the engineer that came did not have a ladder high enough to reach the guttering to re pin wire back up he took photos and said he would see his boss and they would be in contact not heard a thing if we get another storm it will rip the lot out and I will have no tv internet or phone don't want to go down the route of phoning 150 as looking on other social media sites they are on hold for hours and don't have the time to sit there on hold. there must be some other number that you can phone or email

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: engineers number

Even if any community member knew the number it would be a breach of the forum rules to post it here.

Your options are the 150 route or wait for a forum team response.  The latter may take a week or so currently.

handman
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ok thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi handman, 

Thanks for your post, sadly we wouldn't be able to give you the number of the technician. 

Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? If not let me know if you still need help Smiley Happy

Many thanks,

ALEX_RM

0 Kudos