cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint re virgin contractors and damage caused NK110ANSL12226-01

zoeys
Tuning in

This is the second time that virgin contractors have come onto my property and caused damage whilst no one was at home. Its all captured on cctv thank goodness - criminal damage to my iron railings and trespass for the second time! The first time was 18 January 2023 - called virgin they said they would call me back but never did. Just got home from a business to this. Well this is the second time that this has happened so if this is not resolved to my satisfaction legal action will follow!

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@zoeys wrote:

This is the second time that virgin contractors have come onto my property and caused damage whilst no one was at home. Its all captured on cctv thank goodness - criminal damage to my iron railings and trespass for the second time! The first time was 18 January 2023 - called virgin they said they would call me back but never did. Just got home from a business to this. Well this is the second time that this has happened so if this is not resolved to my satisfaction legal action will follow!

For what reason does VM keep entering your property?

Post up some photos of what has been damaged.

Someone may then move your topic out of 'Community Natter' to another forum where the VM staff make replies.

FWIW, similar topics to this often see little/no action from VM so, if VM fail to respond appropriately, you may wish to consider your other options.

concrete footprint on my block paved driveway!concrete footprint on my block paved driveway!zoom in to see damage caused to iron railing post at the bottom of my drivezoom in to see damage caused to iron railing post at the bottom of my driveVM 3.jpgmy fence used as a lean to for their bollardsmy fence used as a lean to for their bollardsJanuary 2023 when the fun began and damage caused - VM promised to call me back but never did!January 2023 when the fun began and damage caused - VM promised to call me back but never did!let's use Zoey's drive to walk all over and put things up against her fence!let's use Zoey's drive to walk all over and put things up against her fence!

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Have you also tried a direct approach to Avonline Networks?

https://www.avonlinenetworks.co.uk/contact/

That's a great ide, will do many thanks