cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cabinet graffitti brighton

tipsyh
Joining in

hello im unsure who to direct this question to but i see that in sheffield vm and bt have given permission for a local artist to decorate their street cabinets ?? im in brighton and a year ago i went to wake my son for work aND FOUND HIM HANGING dead on his bedroom door !! since then iv been spray paInting various images all with the point of youths being in turmoil and getting them to spea\k out rather than act out their thoughts ! iv created 120 a3 size canvas images all haVing a mentaL HEAlth aspect to them. while i appreciate not all are transferable onto street furniture cabinets alot are and i also appreciate vm would need to authorise the ones that i select. If i was to be given permission to do this then every cabinet i painted i would make sure the cab id number is visable and i would photograph finished cabinet and forward to virgin media. please could someone advise me ? thanks this is a link to some of the pictures x thanks

https://www.facebook.com/search/photos/?q=youths%20in%20turmoil&sde=AbrK01w8wfhuMLOcFf4bd-wtTuJmHFz3...

File_0221.jpegFile_014.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dan_M
Raised to TM

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Dan_M
Raised to TM

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules