Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: bl9 6np bury

Nothing this week lovely.

I'll email to see if they can update with anything further

They mentioned the barriers were gone when you picked this up with us and that this could be the reason (below)

There’s not too many recent notes and the dates have not been altered by the build team. It looks like we are waiting on the power/meter. This could be why the barriers have gone.  (optimist!)

I'll ask again for you now Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 32
Flag for a moderator

thanks     i just wondered id they had pulled the plug   they have done a tidy job round here   bye

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It's nice to hear that the job has been done well Smiley Happy

The fact that they've cleared out is hopefully as my colleague mentioned, a good sign.

Lets remain optimistic about it until we know differently Smiley Very Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dave

My colleague popped back to say the below Smiley Happy

*** Please be aware all dates we give publicly are estimates ONLY and are subject to change***

Looks like the meter has been fitted so work should be completed on 7/12/17. Might be a few loose ends to tie up but this looks like we are nearly completed with the physical build  Smiley Happy

Fingers crossed this all goes ahead based on the expected dates above Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 25 of 32
Flag for a moderator

great    i will give a rundown for anyone interested and let you know how long it takes       once road is dug up how long aprox does it take to go live    thanks bye

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dave

From what the Nex teams have said the physical build will be completed and if the power is connected then this should be to my knowledge then good to go.

If this changes, or there is anything else at all that may potentially delay the connection I will let you know.

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 27 of 32
Flag for a moderator

thanks karen

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 28 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No worries Dave

It's good to have the feedback showing the progression and to be able to provide this for you so fingers crossed the dates remain as projected and we can get a connection for you soon Smiley Happy

Take care

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 29 of 32
Flag for a moderator

hello karen  any update for doing my avenue  thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 30 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI Dave

I've had one this morning funnily enough but they have had to put this back a little and I am very sorry abut this Smiley Sad

It seems there has now been a change to the B*** build programme (at large) so this completion date has unfortunately moved out until 31st January, which is a pity as it seemed so close.

Again as with all dates we give here these are estimates and are subject to change if we hit a bump in the process.

If you'd like to pop back in the New Year Dave we'd be happy to continue to support Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos