Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: bl9 6np bury

Hi davemac123

I have some news yep Smiley Happy

Hi Karen,

This area is expected to released early/mid-December. Contact myself again closer to the time and I will be able to provide a more reliable/specific date

Many thanks,

D

If you can pop back around this time for me and I'll catch up with D for an update for you Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 32
Flag for a moderator

thanks for replying karen    when you say released does that mean ready to contact vm to sign up or is there more     thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

He hasn't said but usually released means released to Sales so therefore good to install.

Hopefully this is the case Smiley Happy

Catch you soon lovely!

Have a fab weekend!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 32
Flag for a moderator

great   i cannot wait   so all you looking at this   i had vm  at last house its great   thanks karen

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 32
Flag for a moderator

No worries Dave

Just check back in with us around Mid Dec, I'm in till the 19th Dec, so I'll be able to check back in with them about this for you up til that point.

Cheers

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 32
Flag for a moderator

ok thanks karen

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 32
Flag for a moderator

hello karen sorry to bother you again you say about mid december i should be sorted      but this morning i see all the workers diggers barriers have gone   and rumours about them not been paid     are we still on track they were about two streets away

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 32
Flag for a moderator

I've popped back to the Nex Teams Dave for another update just in case there's issues with the contractors that they were unaware of at the time of their first reply for you.

Catch you soon!

Have a lovely weekend Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 32
Flag for a moderator

thanks karen      have a good weekend bye

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 20 of 32
Flag for a moderator

hello karen     have you any news yet    i got an email from bt  about an increase unless i sign a new contract  but this could be a great time to leave them without any cost   it was going to be sorted hopefully mid december    thanks bye

0 Kudos