0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: bl9 6np bury

Hi davemac123 and thanks for your post, we're glad to hear you're eager to sign up to our service.

I noticed in your previous thread you mentioned that we've already done some digging on your street, so I've sent an email to our network expansion team to see if we can get n update on when the work will be completed.

I'll post here when I know more.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi davemac123,

Very sorry about the delayed response, I was away from the office unexpectedly.

I have heard back from our network expansion team who have advised they are still waiting on some works to be completed as well as a power source to be installed.

They have said this work could possibly take around 12 weeks to be completed. Once we have a more definite time frame we'll be in touch via email if you have registered your interest previously here: https://virg.in/cablemystreet and we'll also put something through your door.

I'm sorry I've not been able to offer you any concrete info right now, however I'm positive it'll be well worth the wait once everything is up and running.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

thanks for the answer  . by the end of october thats not to bad     all i need to know how best to get out of bt contract without a huge bill   thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

He hasn't said but usually released means released to Sales so therefore good to install.

Hopefully this is the case Smiley Happy

Catch you soon lovely!

Have a fab weekend!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It's nice to hear that the job has been done well Smiley Happy

The fact that they've cleared out is hopefully as my colleague mentioned, a good sign.

Lets remain optimistic about it until we know differently Smiley Very Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dave

My colleague popped back to say the below Smiley Happy

*** Please be aware all dates we give publicly are estimates ONLY and are subject to change***

Looks like the meter has been fitted so work should be completed on 7/12/17. Might be a few loose ends to tie up but this looks like we are nearly completed with the physical build  Smiley Happy

Fingers crossed this all goes ahead based on the expected dates above Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Dave

From what the Nex teams have said the physical build will be completed and if the power is connected then this should be to my knowledge then good to go.

If this changes, or there is anything else at all that may potentially delay the connection I will let you know.

Thanks again!

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 28 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No worries Dave

It's good to have the feedback showing the progression and to be able to provide this for you so fingers crossed the dates remain as projected and we can get a connection for you soon Smiley Happy

Take care

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 30 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI Dave

I've had one this morning funnily enough but they have had to put this back a little and I am very sorry abut this Smiley Sad

It seems there has now been a change to the B*** build programme (at large) so this completion date has unfortunately moved out until 31st January, which is a pity as it seemed so close.

Again as with all dates we give here these are estimates and are subject to change if we hit a bump in the process.

If you'd like to pop back in the New Year Dave we'd be happy to continue to support Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi davemac123 and thanks for your post, we're glad to hear you're eager to sign up to our service.

I noticed in your previous thread you mentioned that we've already done some digging on your street, so I've sent an email to our network expansion team to see if we can get n update on when the work will be completed.

I'll post here when I know more.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 32
Flag for a moderator

thanks for replying     still waiting for an answer      a rough estimate would be ok one month two months or six    thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi davemac123,

Very sorry about the delayed response, I was away from the office unexpectedly.

I have heard back from our network expansion team who have advised they are still waiting on some works to be completed as well as a power source to be installed.

They have said this work could possibly take around 12 weeks to be completed. Once we have a more definite time frame we'll be in touch via email if you have registered your interest previously here: https://virg.in/cablemystreet and we'll also put something through your door.

I'm sorry I've not been able to offer you any concrete info right now, however I'm positive it'll be well worth the wait once everything is up and running.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 32
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

thanks for the answer  . by the end of october thats not to bad     all i need to know how best to get out of bt contract without a huge bill   thank you

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 32
Flag for a moderator

hello   its been a while since i asked    but any news about mostyn ave    bl96np     thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi davemac123

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I've had your PM details and sent these to the teams for you.

If they get back to me with anything regarding the development then I'll pop back to you with their updates asap.

Cheers

Karen

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 32
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply     but when you say you have sent off my details     and you will let me know then  but that seems to be the reply you give as standard  but   i got that reply 4 months ago and nothing happened  surely they know approx  when they will start  just so i dont have to sign a new 12 mths contract with btthanks bye

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi davemac123

That is the 'standard reply' as that is what we actually do. Unfortunately the person who picked up your response has not had a response from the teams so I have escalated this for him.

I checked in with them to chase this just in case as that person is not a full time forum agent like I am, but a support from our other social media team so my apologies this one has been missed.

I am full time on the forums and I will be chasing this for you if I don't hear within the next 3-5 days.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 32
Flag for a moderator

hello karen      i can see virgin contractors digging up main road passed my avenue   about 40 yards away any news when they will be digging up my evenue thanks again

0 Kudos