cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Company Customer Services EVER!!!!!

JohnMcSmith
Tuning in

Hello Everybody

So here I am finding myself in a position were my family have done nothing except complain at me for 2 weeks, "The broadband does not work"  "The signal is bad"  "We cannot watch Netflix" "My laptop cannot use the wifi" " Paw Patrol dont work waaaaah" moan moan moan whine whine whine.

So I called Virgin to speak to one of their lovely advisors. (Or so I thought thats what I was going to do)

Well after spending 2 glorius fun packed hours on the phone which is now the third of 3 seperate calls over the 2 weeks I have made to Virgin Customer Services. I feel they have a cheek to call it that by the way. I am no better off than when I started and my broadband still does not work like it should do.

So now I am left feeling angry and frustrated as well, and I am still being moaned at 😫

It is a very simple issue or so it should be. However the customer Services are so incompetant that after speaking to no less than six seperate people I am still nowere with it. I am sure that someone from Virgin will respond to this post saying how sorry they are and that it is not the service they strive for, and its partly Covids fault bla bla etc etc. WELL DONT BOTHER!!.

I did not realise this until I did some checking but now I know its not just me and it is in fact a substantial amount of your customers that feel this way. Quite frankly your company practices in regards to your after sales support and services are a disgrace. You should all be looking in a mirror and having a good long hard word with yourselves. After seeing just how many compliants that you have now, and how long a time period those complaints extend to (Way before Covid), it is clear you do not care about it at all.

I bet you would care if i missed paying one of the bills though right? I bet I would see a letter or two on the old doorstep then with big red stickers on. and if you think sorry makes it ok. IT DOES NOT. your customer service is SHOCKING!!.

As soon as I manage to get through to your alleged customer services, which will be tomorrow now as my poor ear holes have had enough of your hold music for today. I am going to cancel my account and go with Sky or BT.

I have been with Virgin for years but I have had enough. And nothing Virgin does suggests they care about long term customers anyway, in fact Virgin does not seem to have any customer loyalty at all.

And dont waste more time giving me the old Ts&Cs either. Ts&Cs are NOT an excuse for the disgrace you call customer services. you should be ashmed of how you conduct your interactions with your customers. I bet its not the same for shareholders though. I can see it now, "Hi Mr/Mrs Shareholder. "Have a cup of Earl Grey whilst we help you, it will only take one minute. Here put your feet up on our exclusive Virgin Broadband pofay and have a back rub"

Honestly why is your customer service so bad? (looking forward to reading the usual sorry BS)

And why are your staff not able to deal with would should be a very simple issue? Come tomorrow I will be leaving Virgin for good. I have no contract now so I will cancel my direct debit and I will see you in small claims court for the £48 per month I am being ripped off for a service I do not get. How Trading Standards have not come down on you is a mystery to me. because all I see is Trading Sub-standards

If you are genuinely striving for good customer service, I will give you a free hint. "That aint it"

32 REPLIES 32

@JohnMcSmith wrote:

I am out of contract with Virgin, or I have not renued it as it has been the least of my worries.

just to clarify, if you are still receiving virgin services (or meant to be), then you are in contract.
your minimum term may have expired, but that doesn't mean you are out of contract.

there is only 1 way to be out of contract and that is to cancel your services.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

I see there has been an influx of replies from Virgin staff on the forum today...some even responding to relatively recently posted threads. I wonder if the rising levels of dissatisfaction have been noticed? It was getting a bit farcical. 

Credit where it's due, it's a small step in the right direction. Let's hope they fix the telephone support lines now, especially that fault that cuts a high percentage of calls off just after the hour mark.

Tilt is the Peoples Champion - MikeRobbo

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tilt wrote:

I see there has been an influx of replies from Virgin staff on the forum today...some even responding to relatively recently posted threads. I wonder if the rising levels of dissatisfaction have been noticed? It was getting a bit farcical. 

Credit where it's due, it's a small step in the right direction. Let's hope they fix the telephone support lines now, especially that fault that cuts a high percentage of calls off just after the hour mark.

No different to normal from what I can see.

Replying to threads from around a week ago for support issues and within 10 - 20 minutes for new customer queries.

@Anonymous wrote:

Here you go Carl: Barnard Castle: Prices and opening times 

Tilt is the Peoples Champion - MikeRobbo

spgray
Problem sorter
it is no different to normal.
believe what you want, i'm sure you will anyway.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tilt wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Here you go Carl: Barnard Castle: Prices and opening times 

Probably not old enough to understand the 'joke'.

I’m on the same situation, tried all avenues to contact them to no avail. You can’t even get through to cancel your contract which leaves you in a no win position - made worse by the fact they own my line therefore I can’t swap it without their permission 

"own your line"?
virgin use their own network, so it doesn't impact you using a different provider - for both internet and phone.

We are facing similar problems since joining with a new package in June 2020.
Until now 3 out of 4 Services are not provided fully by Virgin.
The TV Service never installed by the Engineer.
Sim was included in the package, it has never been received in the post.
Number was ported. It wasn't resolve initially with the installation. But after our complaint in June 2020, we were informed that number was ported, but ever since no one can make telephone calls to that number.
All contacts with family and friends lost.

Customer Services have done nothing in 9 months. After being fad up, on Sat 20 after being on my mobile for over hour and half, I requested to speak to a manager. Rep said, no manager is available. Then on our insistence, he said, Manager is busy, I will transfer you but you have to wait on the line. He supposedly transferred the call, which when on hold and after 10 mins of hold the call cut off.

Tried again on 23 Feb, first call after 45 mins of wait, connected to a CS Rep, requested to talk to a manager. Same we were told you have to wait for the manager to become available, transferred the call after 10 mins wait it was cut off.

Tried again , wait of 50 mins, on the request this time the Rep transferred the call to a manager.
What a charming lady. She looked at the record, she said you contacted us in June and Oct last year, but you didn't make any complaints.
After listening to this getting annoyed is a natural reaction, asked the manager, if it wasn't complaint , why did the calls were made!! Despite repeated request, the manager wouldn't answer a simple question. Instead keep repeating that I have to calm down and they don't have to listen to this, she terminated the call.
This is the worst from CS Manager we have seen, ever.
Is there a way to escalate it within Virgin to complaint about Manager's behaviour.
We have to come to the conclusion that Virgin are incapable of dealing with simple and straight forward issues faced by their customer. Their customer's service, is anything but "Customer Service".
Virgin Media without a doubt is the worst company to deal with its customer and get away with it time after time.
We have decided to raise the issue CISAS, after how the Manageress dealt with the issue, there is no point dragging it with Virgin.

swethabharadwaj
Just joined
Yes, I completely agree.
Virgin customer service is the worst.

The online chat customer service took more than 1 hour, for a very simple billing solution.

We all should quit Virgin, to teach a lesson and make them understand the value of the Customer.

Thank You