Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two weeks no reply from any staff?

Hi manny 786

The ones I have may be old format ones so I'll send a pic on the forums as soon as I have new ones to send to you Smiley Happy

I've had your PM too so thanks for the revised update of the numbers you're looking for Smiley Very Happy

Catch you soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

manny786
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Right that's cool Smiley Happy the updated versions should be better more eye catching I believe : is there any new update on my street?
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi manny Smiley Happy

I've been advised since we last posted to you this morning we no longer send leaflets and we ask instead that prospective interested people check in via the Postcode Checker so my sincere apologies I'll not be sending any leaflets out to you.

I've emailed our Nex teams with your details to see if the address is likely to be covered with any plans to include this in our networks and I'll pop back and let you know as soon as I know more.

Many thanks

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

manny786
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Oh dear: don't you have a draft copy which we could print ourselves or an email version? ( Looks like it will have to be the link then. keep us updated please.
Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid not manny sorry Smiley Sad

I've had some feedback from the Nex teams just now too and they have said that:

I have checked this address and it isn’t part of the lightning build program currently unfortunately.

At this point it's going to be a case of simply checking on the site to see if anything is updated there.

I am sorry it's not better news Smiley Sad

Forum Team

manny786
On our wavelength
Message 26 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Oh dear oh dear Smiley Sad
If I hear anything if I need to chase or require information I'll let you know. Keep thread open.
Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 27 of 27
Flag for a moderator

It's been my pleasure.

The thread will remain here anyway for you and if you do pop back to us we may take a little longer to answer this as it will then class as a new question having been a bit of time since we last chatted so it will be here but be mindful of the fact it may take us up to a week for that first response depending on how busy the forums are Smiley Happy

Thanks manny and take care.

Forum Team