Menu
manny786
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 27
Flag for a moderator

When is cable coming to my street

Hi
I would like to know if there has been any planned work for cable on my street? The street next to me had cables put it over a year or 2 ago was wondering if our street is on the list. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks
0 Kudos
manny786
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: When is cable coming to my street

I have registered with cable my street few years ago now.
0 Kudos
manny786
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Any forum members about?
0 Kudos
manny786
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I'm wondering if any of the staff could look at my post please?
0 Kudos
manny786
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Two weeks no reply from any staff?

2 weeks no reply from staff?
Am I posting in wrong section or am I being ignored? Or wait times can be longer for a reply?

Hi To VM staff
I would like to know if there has been any planned work for cable on my street? The street next to me had cables put it over a year ago was wondering if our street is on the list. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks
0 Kudos
davemac123
Dialled in
Message 6 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two weeks no reply from any staff?

come on forum staff   help this guy out       if answer is not good for him  at least he knows

av-115
Super solver
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator

manny786,

I appreciate that you haven't yet had a response from the forum team, they usually take around a week to get to these posts. Unfortunately the team see threads in a different order to you and I, as you've made subsequent replies you've bumped your thread to the back of their queue as you're seen to be "answering yourself". It's best to leave this thread until they respond. If they don't then hopefully a superuser will flag your post for their attention.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
manny786
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Yeah im not going to lie yeah I did that. I got impatient and desperate and I ended up PM Karen which I shouldn't have sorry
Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi manny786, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in coming back to you regarding this. 

We work on the threads in order of them not having a response. When you post on it, it bumps it to the back of the queue so it takes longer for us to reach it. 

Checking your postcode from the message you sent Karen, we don't have any plans to come to your street for the time being. This could change though as we are still planning where to go Smiley Happy 

Get any neighbours who may also be interested to register on Cable My Street and this will give you more of a chance of getting installed with our Project Lightning Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

manny786
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Kath
Ok I understand not been helping myself and other sorry.
Tell them to come my street Smiley Happy
I have registered on cable my street and have informed neighbourhood too that's up to them if they register on not.
Seen as though they have cables on the steet next to mine could be a chance they do ours some point in future. I'm a bit surprised no plans as yet. I spoke to one of the workmen when they was working on the road and he said yes we're going to do it.
0 Kudos