cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you watching now?

Buffer6
Legend

I'm off to continue watching Marco Polo.... Now up to season 1 episode 4 on NetFlix  kos.gif

17,359 REPLIES 17,359

MUD_Wizard
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus

Having seen a recent thread about Blu Ray I just had to catch this informative video Woman Happy

Review of a very expensive piece of kit that makes many claims about picture / sound.

Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie | Official HD Trailer #1 | 2016

People Doing Impossible Things

Ft Myers Sunset Perfection Central

OFFERED $200,000 to SELL MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS !!!

@Buffer6 wrote:
OFFERED $200,000 to SELL MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS !!!

I am doubting his claim he was offered that amount. He has close 850k subs, ad revenues are not that high per person and plus not everyone watches the ads due to ad blockers etc.

He is not as popular in the UK or US, he is more popular with Asians of course. Guess some like to watch his "Look at my car, my car is amazing" type videos so they can dream they too can own a fancy car etc.

And Lana the girl in the video can't even paint correctly, who the hell dabs on oils on top of other oils without linseed oil to help them.... it's mental.

Majide!

DEAN MARTIN, PETER SELLERS, NIPSEY RUSSELL, DOM DeLUISE - 1973 - "The Barbershop Sketch"

MUD_Wizard
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus

@DABhand wrote:

And Lana the girl in the video can't even paint correctly, who the hell dabs on oils on top of other oils without linseed oil to help them.... it's mental.

That's not what most of us were thinking when looking at a pretty girl. I really don't care if she paints. 😛