cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you watching now?

Buffer6
Legend

I'm off to continue watching Marco Polo.... Now up to season 1 episode 4 on NetFlix  kos.gif

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I was just now browsing around to see if I could find any gifs for thread hijacking

thread%20hijack

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

@ Sololobo... Yes found another kos.gif

thread hijack.jpeg

@ MrHalfAsleep if you want something different then create a separate thread Smiley Indifferent

thread hijack.jpeg

ModTeam
Hi all,

Just to clarify this thread is available for anyone who wishes to post a video and discuss it. That is essentially what this thread was left running for. When in discussion on this thread please make sure you follow the forum guidelines in particular

• Be respectful and courteous of others. Respect the fact that everyone has different opinions and debates should be healthy and never offensive.
Please also note if the guidelines are not followed this may result in individual warnings, review the Forum Guidelines for more information.

Thanks

17,521 REPLIES 17,521

Anonymous
Not applicable
watching the walking dead today. I'm way to far behind.

Last week i watched the latest seasons of Under the dome and Extant.

I recommend Extant but under the dome hurts trying to work it out in the last season

Henri Herbert @ King's Cross St. Pancras, London

ERIK SILVESTER ( Germany ) -  Ich Hor Uberall Musik   1973  ZDF  Hitparade

Erik Silvester RIP was a legendary German Singer/songwriter/producer 1960s/1970s/1980s

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
IF MY POST IS LIKED OR HELPFUL OR ENTERTAINING.
Thank You.

Coldplay - Paradise (Peponi) African Style (ft. guest artist, Alex Boye) - ThePianoGuys

Homeless Man Plays Piano Beautifully (Sarasota, FL) (ORIGINAL

Old homeless lady playing piano.

NANNO AND THE Romantic Flamingos -  Hasta Manana   1980s

NANNO a legendary German/ Italian schlager romantic singer scored another big hit with this.Heart

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.

dead fish is alive 001

JULIE BUDD sings great theme song  LIVING FREE 1972 written by Sol Kaplan F Douglass

LIVING FREE  1972  Nigel Davenport  Susan Hampshire Heart  Geoffrey Keen  Elsa lioness

PRESS KUDOS THUMB PLEASE
Thank You.