Menu
skunky
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin stealing refer a friend Again?

Hi i have just set up refer a friend with virgin and they have been phoning them up trying to mess up the deal. We both got the email saying that the refer a friend is active now and the deal was done.

This is all the same as last time i done a refer a friend we both got the emails saying the deal was done and sneeky virgin sent someone to the friends door and got them to set up a new contract and none of us got the £50:00 promised even though there still on virgin to this day as far as i know.

I'm thinking virgin are at it again by trying to phone them up trying to get them to set up a new deal and stealing the refer a friend £50:00 from me again

thanks

Roger

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin stealing refer a friend Again?

Hi skunky,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about this. 

I can assure this wouldn't be the case. Has the installation been done for the services?

^Martin

0 Kudos
skunky
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Not yet as far as i know but i know the deal has been done because its my sons girlfriend

I'm sure virgin is fitted up in there street because when they tested there address it came up they could get full speed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Skunky,

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If the order that your son's girlfriend is activated then the refer a friend credit will stand. 

If she were to accept an alternative offer from our sales team, this would then render the credit as invalid 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
skunky
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks

I only put this post in because this didnt happen last time i refered a friend after virgin sent out a sales man to there door and set up a contract with them and i lost on on that.

But on the good side this is the 3rd time i have refered a fried and if all go's well 2 out of 3 not bad:)

Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos
skunky
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi again i have just beed told by my son that virgin has offered them another new deal and said to them if they take the deal and we would still get the £50:00 off and they would get £100 off this all sounds dodgy again.

Can you confirm to me that the deal has taken place because if the fails again i will be leaving virgin and going with another isp

I am not a virgin media sales rep finding them customers for fun.

Once bitten twice shy

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like there's a lot of confusion around all of this skunky, let me take a look and see what we're able to do to help.

I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom