Menu
dneedha2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go app thinks I’m using a sub account

I have downloaded the Virgin TV Go app on my iPhone and iPad, both tell me I cannot use a sub account to log in and to use my main details. However I am using my main details and I have no sub account, I have only recently got Virgin and my details work signing into my Virgin account online. I have also tried using Virgin TV Go on a laptop with the same error. Funnily enough Sky accept these log in details on their side for me to watch online. The first line support team couldn’t help on the phone with the troubleshooting ideas being resetting the password and refreshing my name in my profile with no success. The next step was passing it the second line support team and raising a complaint for a response in 4-5 days. This has appeared numerous times on this forum by the looks of it but with no posted solution that I can see. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go app thinks I’m using a sub account

Hi there @dneedha2

Welcome to the Virgin Media family and to our Community Forums - thanks so much for your first post. 

Very sorry to understand that you're having some issues logging into the TVGO app and also online; it's certainly an odd issue.

I've had a brief look and can't see any immediate issues with your online account but I;ll pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and then take some additional information from you so we can help you out 🙂 

Please look out for a purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos