cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Apprenticeships

ajcowan137
Just joined

I am currently trying to apply for apprenticeships on your website, and when I click the link to apply for anything it takes me to a different page that only says error. Is there any way around this? Or a link that I can be sent where this doesn't happen so I can still apply? I want to apply for various roles and don't want to miss any deadlines because of a technical error.

Thanks, Abby 

5 REPLIES 5

Richw1982
Rising star

Hi, have you tried Apprentice­ships | Virgin Media Careers  ?

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

Hi,

Apologies for jumping on this thread but I am trying to apply for the Cyber Security Apprenticeship. Upon clicking next on the registration page after the question about continuous learning I am just greeted with a blank page. Not sure who I can contact to fix it? Happens on both mobile and laptop with both chrome and edge. Thanks! 

Hi @andybarrett83 ,

Have you registered on the site and is the page you're referring to after the registration page? I'm trying to see which link/page you're referring to so we can check. Please give us the link in question so we can check.

Thanks

Lisa

Thanks Lisa. Yes I have registered my email address. The job in question is https://careers.virginmedia.com/apply/cyber-security-apprentice-3170/ and the link that is failing is the 4th page on https://virginmediao2candidate.ambertrack.global/apprentices2022/registration.aspx when I click next while going through the registration questions. Thanks!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Andy,

Good luck on your apprenticehsip application when it goes through.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali