Menu
neiltaffy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Vigin Fibre roll-out in Rogerstone

Works in Afon Village, Rogerstone  

Hi,

I've noticed works within Afon Village, Rogerstone (Camelia Avenue) a street or so away. These have sprung up in the next few days

I live in Jasmine Close (NP10 9JH) and received a text saying Virgin is coming to my area. There are no roadworks outside my street however. Can you confirm where things are and indeed if there are plans for my street to be cabled?

Thanks

Neil

0 Kudos
davemac123
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vigin Fibre roll-out in Rogerstone

well first   register   with    cable my street      it should say if your area is going to be done     if it is    you then have to be patient   they started first dig in my ave in june  now tomorrow   dec 7     they should start digging down my ave       so  should be live very soon    i had virgin at my last house its great and dont sign a long contract with anyother provider   good luck

0 Kudos
neiltaffy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vigin Fibre roll-out in Rogerstone

Ithanks for that...Im already registered but nothings been announced other than a text to say its coming to my area....but again all I can see is roadworks in the next street.....so if Virgin would be able to confirm what is happening, that would be great..thanks

0 Kudos