Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM roll out schedule

Hey DaddiVad

My apologies this has not filtered to us  to be picked up when you originally posted a few months back and thanks for the PM reminder today! Looking at this the street now shows we can request a Spotter to be sent to you.

Can you pop back to me on a PM with the following in order for me to arrange this for you.

• Your name
  • Your preferred contact number
  • The slot to call back on, either: 10 am to 1 pm, 1 pm to 5 pm, or after 5 pm

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi DaddiVad

Thanks for the PM!

Your Reference Number is 1161582 for the Spotter call back and they usually work these request within 3-5 days.

Please come back to us on the forums if you don't hear anything by this time next week and we can chase this for you.

Many thanks!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
waynefield
Joining in
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi!

I'd love to see if I could find out more about any potential plans for cabling my street.   I registered on Cable My Street a while ago but have heard nothing.

Am I able to send a PM to anyone to find out more (didn't want to send one uninvited!)

thanks

Wayne

0 Kudos