cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM officially worst telephony provider

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Virgin Media is officially the worst provider of both mobile and landline telephony amongst the major providers in terms of customer satisfaction according to a detailed report published today by Ofcom. 

VM is just middling for broadband.

Although Plusnet are tops for broadband Ofcom only looked at the big players. You are probably better off switching to a smaller provider

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).
3 REPLIES 3

dnpark38
Knows their stuff

Trouble is the others only give me 15mbs.

I started at 50 with VM then they upgraded me foc to 100 now foc 250mbs. (actually 275mbs)

But there is hope, OpenReach have run a fibre cable to the bottom of my pole and City Fibre ate laying cables in the area.

Open Reach FTTP via ZEN 100mbs

I am still marooned in a VM monopoly zone. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

dnpark38
Knows their stuff

BT OpenReach contractor here right now in my street running fibre cable from my pole across the street to another pole.

Looks like they are trying to keep ahead of City Cable who busy too in my district.

Should be interesting when I have a choice of three networks, two of which sublet to the likes of Sky, Plusnet etc.

Open Reach FTTP via ZEN 100mbs