cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful virgin contact number

ImReallyFedUpNo
Tuning in

Has anyone got a useful virgin media contact number?  Not 150 or the mobile equivalent number ending in 1111. I have exhausted these, and their Web complaints procedure.  I am hoping that someone in the past has been fortunate to discover a genuinely useful number where people are knowledgeable and helpful. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

No, there are no useful VM telephone numbers.  Sometimes you'll get lucky and get through to somebody helpful, but more commonly you'll just wait to get through, and then get passed around by disinterested offshore shirkers who can't or won't help.

If you've raised a formal complaint and remain dissatisfied, then you can take the matter to CISAS for independent adjudication.  Before you go to CISAS, either you need to reject any unsatisfactory "resolution" offered by VM and ask for a deadlock letter, or you don't need a deadlock letter if the complaint is now over eight weeks old.

Before that, you might want to explain the issue here, and see if the forum staff can resolve it for you - that's usually quicker. 

Thanks for your useful information.  I see my experience is a common problem.  The resolution for my complaint via their Web complaints system was to send me their pre written email without any of necessary "fill in here!" remarks, answers or resolutions. So it was just the template they sent me.  I replied directly to this email with no reply at all.  I will escalate it as soon as my other options have been used.